Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

11-11-11 Wedding of Nick and Gina

                  The Wedding of Nick and Gina    

So for the past two years I have been wanting to photograph a wedding on such a lucky day as 11-11-11. On this day of 11-11-11 I had no plans I did not go to my day job and well I was just hanging out wishing that I were at a wedding. I got on Facebook posted "so its 11-11-11 who is getting married today" once again wishing I could get to shoot a wedding well as far as I knew there was no one that needed a photographer who has not already had one for this day. So at about 11:30am I get a phone call the mans voice on the other end is frantic "Joe Is this Joe? "  Yes this is is this Scott? "yes" Whats going on? " I need you! for a wedding the photographer who was coming to do this event had got into a car accident and will not be able to make it to this wedding"  Sure Scott when? "90 min's from now,i know its over a hour and 20 min drive" can you get here and photograph the wedding?" Well as I was a little hesitate cause i felt such a responsibility to get to the venue in time and able to get everything I need and get to the venue in time! Well I get to the venue and meet the family every one was so concerned and asked how i was so I had to explain that it was not me who got into the accident and I was his replacement. Well during the course of working the the bride and groom I find out the the bride is a model who used to model wedding dresses and the groom was a photographer needless to say this was one the the best and one of my favorite weddings of 2011!!!

      [[posterous-content:pid___0]][[posterous-content:pid___1]][[posterous-content:pid___2]][[posterous-content:pid___3]][[posterous-content:pid___4]][[posterous-content:pid___5]][[posterous-content:pid___6]][[posterous-content:pid___7]][[posterous-content:pid___8]][[posterous-content:pid___9]][[posterous-content:pid___10]][[posterous-content:pid___11]][[posterous-content:pid___12]][[posterous-content:pid___13]][[posterous-content:pid___14]][[posterous-content:pid___15]][[posterous-content:pid___16]][[posterous-content:pid___17]][[posterous-content:pid___18]][[posterous-content:pid___19]][[posterous-content:pid___20]][[posterous-content:pid___21]][[posterous-content:pid___22]][[posterous-content:pid___23]][[posterous-content:pid___24]][[posterous-content:pid___25]][[posterous-content:pid___26]][[posterous-content:pid___27]][[posterous-content:pid___28]][[posterous-content:pid___29]][[posterous-content:pid___30]][[posterous-content:pid___31]][[posterous-content:pid___32]][[posterous-content:pid___33]][[posterous-content:pid___34]][[posterous-content:pid___35]][[posterous-content:pid___36]][[posterous-content:pid___37]][[posterous-content:pid___38]][[posterous-content:pid___39]][[posterous-content:pid___40]][[posterous-content:pid___41]][[posterous-content:pid___42]][[posterous-content:pid___43]][[posterous-content:pid___44]][[posterous-content:pid___45]][[posterous-content:pid___46]][[posterous-content:pid___47]][[posterous-content:pid___48]][[posterous-content:pid___49]][[posterous-content:pid___50]][[posterous-content:pid___51]][[posterous-content:pid___52]][[posterous-content:pid___53]][[posterous-content:pid___54]][[posterous-content:pid___55]][[posterous-content:pid___56]][[posterous-content:pid___57]][[posterous-content:pid___58]][[posterous-content:pid___59]][[posterous-content:pid___60]][[posterous-content:pid___61]][[posterous-content:pid___62]][[posterous-content:pid___63]][[posterous-content:pid___64]][[posterous-content:pid___65]][[posterous-content:pid___66]][[posterous-content:pid___67]]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment