Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Newborn photography.

Hey there everyone! well i did it, I am now working with newborn baby's and wow what a challenge..This is not for the faint of heart or someone with no patience. Let me just tell you a little bit about what happen during this shoot. Well it all started a few weeks ago when i photographed the baby's mom Cristina.

Img_8226

 She was such a joy and I could not wait to meet her little "muffin" as she called her I was a bit nervous  to work with newborns. However I was also just as excited so when i got the text from  Cristina a few weeks ago with a photo of her holding her new baby I went out and got some new props for baby's and started to plan for some shoots giving this was my first time working with a new born I did not want to mess this up! So two weeks go by I got my new backdrops and such and I am ready to go. Cristina shows up with Sofia and with a big smile on both her mom and Sofia face I knew these two were just as excited as I was. So when Cristina seen the set she was ecstatic. So we wasted no time I was hoping Sofia would take a little nap so we could mold her in the poses we wanted but she did not she was fighting the sleep monster for sure. So i was no worries lets just see what we can do. And well lets see 10 mins of shoots and oh whats that smell? You got it Sofia had a accident no problem we cleaned her up and the set and ready to go and then wait what is that water? lol nope Sofia has another accident. Oh wow the Joys of working with newborns this is something I did not expect since I have no children at this time. and all of the books you read about photographing baby's never say anything about this stuff. Well I said all of this to tell you all that after all of the events Sofia did take a small nap and we were able to get some beautiful photos. Please enjoy and leave some comments I would love to hear from you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment